12/21/2008

Don't fight for pennys... there is always a cookie jer for everyone

What should I say? ¿Qué te puedo decir?
How do I explain? ¿Cómo te explico?
What would be the way? ¿Cuál sería la manera?
When I do it? ¿Cuando lo hago?

Where is the truth? ¿Dónde está la verdad?
Why can't I tell? ¿Por qué no decirte?
Whom will it believe? ¿A quién va a creer?
Can you trust it? ¿Puedes confiar en él?

Thats what you got? ¿Es lo que tienes?
I had nothing before... No tuve nada antes.
But if you can help me... Pero si me puedes ayudar.
But you don't want... Sólo que no quieres.

I wonder this way will all the fallen feel? Me pregunto ¿así se sentirán todos los caídos?
And then I ask myself again... Y luego me repregunto de nuevo.
If I can not remember... Si ya no puedo recordar
.
What I never wanted to forget... lo que jamás quise olvidar.

My mother always told me; Mi madre siempre me dijo...
But I never wanted to obey; Pero nunca quise obedecer...
I think I'm irreverent, controversial, revolutionary.
Me creo irreverente, polémico, revolucionario.
The truth I just does not fit in the dictionary.
La verdad no encajo en el diccionario.

But I don't fight for pennies... Pero no lucho por centavos.
I have the right to good be, tengo el derecho a estar bien;
With the things I do not finish... Con las cosas no acabo.
Part of the progress I want to be. Parte del progreso quiero ser.

No hay comentarios.: